RCE Examinations Committee
Terms of Reference
- To maintain the examination standard.
- To review and set the examination pass mark.
- To review and vet all RCE questions at Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced level and to maintain question banks.
- Taking advice from the RSGB Amateur Radio Development Committee and the RCE Standards Committee to ensure that the syllabus for all three RCE examinations, Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced are maintained to meet the criteria laid down.
- Monitor/audit the administrative procedures of the RSGB Examinations office. Ensuring that the staff are adhering to the laid down procedures for the issuing of examination papers, the registering of instructors and examination test centres.
- Produce an annual report for the Standards Committee/Trustees of the RCF.
- Investigate and rule on any complaints from candidates on the conduct of the examination and contents of the examination papers (investigations in the first instance will be conducted by the RSGB HQ Senior Examination Administrator and the RSGB Regional Manager for the geographical area the examination was held in.)
Alan Betts B.Sc C.Eng MIET MIfL G0HIQ
Philip Mayer G0KKL
Richard Ferguson, M0RBF MSc LCGI, MIfL, MSOE, MIRTE
Anthony Vinters BSc (Hons), CertEd, G0WFG
Prof. Peter Richmond BSc PhD DSc FInstP M0HBL
Sqn Ldr DA Taylor, VP8DER RAF VR(T) (ACO Representative)
See also .. Examinations Committee Annual Report
Memorandum of Understanding between Ofcom and the Radio Communication Foundation <more>
Memorandum of Understanding between RSGB and the Radio Communication Foundation <more>
RADIO COMMUNICATIONS SYLLABUSES
T/R 6102 (HAREC) document and syllabus